We are a full service wig boutique offering everything you will need to help you with your hair loss. We carry the widest selection of quality wigs in Northeast, Ohio. With over 38 years experience in this field; our knowledge, expertise, and compassion are unparalleled. Our ultra-light monofilament wigs are the most natural looking and comfortable synthetics on the market, featuring the latest classic and trendy styles from New York. We carry the highest quality 100% Remy human hair that is soft, silky and manageable. All of our wigs are available in a wide variety of colors to ensure an ideal match. Wig personalization is very important to ensure the wig looks natural on you. Most wigs need to be trimmed, thinned, or styled to bring out your individual features. Our staff of experienced stylists is here to ensure a positive experience for you.
Here at Wigs' N Things, we are always being asked how often you should wash your wig. There isn't an exact answer for this question. It all depends on the individual person and how often you wear your wig.
When wearing it on a daily basis, we recommend that you wash it once every week to week and a half.
If you're only wearing it occasionally, you can hold off and wash it after seven to ten wears.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to properly care for your synthetic hair wig:
1. Run wig under cool water.
2. Add dime size amount of shampoo to hand and massage into wig for a few minutes.
3. After lathering wig with shampoo, rinse with cool water.
4. Add a dime size amount of conditioner directly to the wig.
5. Let conditioner soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Rinse with cool water.
7. Pat dry with towel. DO NOT WRING OR TWIST.
8. Hang on wig stand. (To avoid stretching, DO NOT put wet wig on a wig head.)
9. DO NOT place near direct heat. (This includes a hair dryer, curling iron, oven, grill, bonfire, etc.)
10. DO NOT brush or comb when wet.
11. Once dry, shake, brush, style, and go!
12. Until your next wash, you can remove tangles and re-style by spraying with revitalizing mist.
Don't feel comfortable washing your own wig? Bring it into us here at Wigs' N Things and we will do it for you. Just stop in and drop it off!